After takeoff aboard the "Yankee
Lady" you will be able to move freely about the
plane. At the end of the flight, passengers will receive a certificate, signed
by the pilot, fit for framing.
B-17G FLYING FORTRESS "YANKEE LADY"
YANKEE AIR MUSEUM
- Rides are available by advance reservation, only.
- Passengers must check in with a
photo ID at the Yankee Air Force desk
at least one hour prior to their
scheduled flight time.
Ride not recommended for children under the age of 5. Children
between the ages of 6 and 12 can ride if accompanied by an adult.
Anyone between the ages of 6 and 17 must have a consent form signed
by their parents (available at the time of the flight).
- $450 payment is due at time of the flight
by cash, credit card, or check payable to Yankee Air Force.
- Cameras are the only baggage allowed on flights.
- Any ride cancelled due to weather will be
rescheduled at the discretion of the flight crew, if time permits.