INFORMATION FOR RIDERS:
- Rides are available by advance
reservation. On-site reservations are available only on a seat-available
- Passengers must check in with a
photo ID at the Delaware Aviation Museum desk in the main hangar
at least one hour prior to
their scheduled flight time.
- Payment is due at time of the
flight by cash, credit card, or travelers checks.
- Cameras are the only baggage
allowed on flights. Flip-flop style shoes are not allowed.
- All passengers must be at least 18 years
old, or accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
- The entrance hatches and emergency
escape hatches on a B-25 were designed for young aviators of WWII and are
not large. Flight Crew reserves the right to refuse any potential passenger
deemed too large to safely exit emergency escape hatches.
- Any ride cancelled due to weather will
be rescheduled at the discretion of the flight crew, if time permits.
$450 for a 30 minute flight.