Co-pilot's Seat: $150
All passenger seats:
Flight duration: approx. 20 minute
After takeoff aboard the "Bucket of
Bolts" you will be able to move freely about the
INFORMATION FOR RIDERS:
- Rides are available by advance reservation, only.
- Passengers must check in with a
photo ID at the Commemorative Air Force desk
at least one hour prior to their
scheduled flight time.
Riders must be at least 6 years old. Riders
between the ages of 6 and 17 must have a hold harmless
form signed by a parent or guardian. A responsible, paying adult
passenger must ride
with any child under 12. Passengers in the co-pilot seat must
be at least 12.
- Payment is due at time of the flight. Only
credit cards and cash are accepted as forms of payment at the ride desk.
- Cameras are the only baggage allowed on flights.
- The ride is considered low for flight
- Any ride cancelled due to weather will be
rescheduled at the discretion of the flight crew, if time permits.