$225 for a 20 minute flight
INFORMATION FOR RIDERS:
- Rides are available by advance
will give riders, who are seated like paratroopers, a great experience.
After boarding and taxiing, the C-47 ride lasts 20 minutes and passengers
are free to move about the cabin and visit the cockpit during much of the
- Passengers must check in with a
photo ID at the Yankee Air Force desk
at least one hour prior to their
scheduled flight time.
Ride not recommended for children under the age of 5. Children
between the ages of 6 and 12 can ride if accompanied by an adult.
Anyone between the ages of 6 and 17 must have a consent form signed
by their parents (available at the time of the flight).
- $225 payment is due at time of the flight
by cash, credit card, or check payable to Yankee Air Force.
- Cameras are the only baggage allowed on flights.
- Any ride cancelled due to weather will be
rescheduled at the discretion of the flight crew, if time permits.