INFORMATION FOR RIDERS:
- Rides are available by advance
reservation. On-site reservations are available only on a seat-available
- Passengers must check in with a photo ID
at the Deleware Aviation Museum tent in the front corner of the main hangar
at least one hour prior to the scheduled flight to be escorted to the
- Cameras are the only baggage
allowed on flights. Flip-flop style shoes are not allowed.
- Payment is due by cash or credit card at
the time of check-in for the flight if you do not have a paid reservation.
- All passengers must be at least 18 years
old, or accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
- The entrance hatches and emergency
escape hatches on a B-25 were designed for young aviators of WWII and are
not large. Flight Crew reserves the right to refuse any potential passenger
deemed too large to safely exit emergency escape hatches.
- Flight adventures that are cancelled
will either be rescheduled or refunded.
$490 for a 30 minute flight.
RESERVATIONS WILL NOT BE TAKEN BY THE MID-ATLANTIC AIR MUSEUM